Ethiopian famous actress Feven Ketema got surprised by amazing Marriage proposal. She is renowned in acting both in Amharic feature length films and Zemen drama.
In a world full of Pinterest weddings (probably more fictional than real), most women have at least one moment in which they’ve seen a pin and said “I wish I did that at my wedding!”. Seeing other brides’ ideas and what has been done at other weddings is enough to inspire any bride-to-be…and keep you glued to your computer screen for hours on end. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite can’t miss surprises for your groom, your bridal party, your guests and even for yourself. From games to honoring the people you love, here are 34 great ideas that you’ll want to see come to life at your own wedding.
1. A live wedding painter to capture your ceremony/reception space and your guests
2. A wedding wheel with fun “prizes” for your guests to spin
3. Arrange ceremony seats in a circular pattern around the couple so that everyone can see.
4. Provide coasters that help people keep their drinks while dancing.
5. Give guests to-go boxes so that they can take cake home.
7. Create cool door tags for guests who are traveling and stay overnight.
8. Have a creative Mad-Lib RSVP card.
9. Put photos of yourselves at different ages corresponding to table numbers for your guests to enjoy.
10. Make your ring bearer a ring security guard.
11. Make/buy an inscribed handkerchief for your flower girl that she can save for when she gets married.….
14. Compile addresses of all of the guests at your wedding.
15. Leave fun facts about yourselves on the tables.
15. Honor guests that aren’t in your wedding party (or can’t be at your wedding).